The American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Series is a very well known series of Conference Proceedings, which is included in the leading databases of scientific & engineering literature including Inspec (an IEE product), Scitation, ISI Web of Knowledge, MathSciNet, Scopus, Scirus, Google Scholar, etc and in the past had been included in SCIE.
Instructions (template/style files etc.) to the authors can be found HERE
The author must prepare his/her manuscripts – (extended abstract) according to the instructions mentioned above, by using the template files or LaTeX style files. The manuscripts for invited speakers, oral contributions, and poster contributions should be 4 pages long.
All the manuscripts submitted to the (AIP) Conference Proceedings will be referred by the Scientific Committee of the TPS-35. Each accepted article will cost a 65$ printing fee. The corresponding author is responsible for this fee. (Account number for payment will be announced after the referee approval. )
Editors: (Must be written to the Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement)
Will be announced.
Preparing papers for TPS-35
What do you need to do?
Here are the main steps you need to follow—the AIP author template packages contain comprehensive advice and guidance.
- Download your preferred template package (for Word or LaTeX).
- Write and prepare your article using the AIP template.
- Create a PDF file of your paper (making sure to embed all fonts).
- Send the following items to your conference organizer (to the e-mail address: email@example.com until 15/09/2019.
- The PDF file of your paper
- Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (which you can find in template files)
- (If it applies) Copies of any permissions to re-use copyrighted materials in your article (e.g., figures from books/journals)
Points to consider when preparing your paper:
Well prepared papers enable rapid publication and reduce unnecessary work for your editor. The following points summarize the key issues you need to consider or comply with when preparing your paper for the AIP Conference Proceedings.
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers. Our article templates deliberately do not include these so please do not add them.
- Do not alter the margins of our templates. They are carefully designed for AIP’s production process: Altering them can cause significant delays.
- Prepare and format references with care. Please prepare and format your references in accordance with the examples supplied with the author templates and documentation.
- Embed all fonts into your article PDF. The importance of font embedding is discussed in the sectionEmbedding fonts in PDFs. PDFs supplied without embedded fonts are often completely unusable for printing or publication purposes. In such cases we have to return those PDFs to the proceedings editors, asking them to request the authors to embed the missing fonts. Failure to embed fonts can cause unnecessary inconvenience to your proceedings editor(s) and introduce publication delays for other authors—failure to provide a replacement paper may result in an article being removed from the proceedings.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams. Readers of your paper will be grateful. If they cannot read it they are unlikely to cite it.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission. Papers using copyrighted material without appropriate permission and acknowledgment will be excluded from the proceedings.
- No 1-page papers, please. 1-page, abstract-only contributions are not acceptable and will be excluded from the proceedings.
- Avoid huge PDF files (10 MB maximum, ideally). For the benefit of your readers, we recommend keeping your article PDF file below 10 MB. This is a recommendation, it is not a requirement.